NON STARTERS & CANCELLATIONS - Anyone who enters this event must give at least 7 days notice of non attendance to be considered for a refund. An admin charge of £10 will be deducted from refunds . Alternatively, your entry can be rolled forward to a future Core Event.
1. ELIGIBILITY Open to all riders of Solo enduro, trail or MX motorcycles.
2. Venue : Ashcombe Signed from the A380 Exeter - Newton Abbot Road - EX7 0QD
3. Classes : Championship, Expert, Over 40 Expert, Clubman E1, E2, E3, Over 40 Clubman, Sportman/Beginner, & Team
4. Tyres: No restrictions.
5. Signing on 08:00 Riders must produce bike (clean), Helmet & fire extinguiser (No extinguiser no refuelling) Numbers: To be displayed on the front and each side of the machine.
6. Start: Riders will leave at 1 minute intervals in class groups, DURATION: 4 hours. Race ends 14:30, all laps started before 14:30 will count.
7. Under 18ís will need to have a parent or guardian sign them on the day.
IOPD licence or ACU licence accepted. IOPD day licence £12 available on the day.
Acknowledgement of the risks of motor sport: I / we understand that by taking part in this event I / we are exposed to a risk of death, becoming permanently disabled or suffering some other serious injury and I / we acknowledge that even in the event that negligence on the part of the ACU, the promoter, the organising club, the venue owner orany individual carrying out duties on their behalf were to be a contributory cause of any serious injury I / we may suffer, the dominant cause of any serious injury will always bemy / our voluntary decision to take part in a high risk activity.
7. I / we have read the above and acknowledge that my / our participation in motor sport is entirely at my / our own risk.
When you enter a CORE event some of your data is collected and required to be kept. Our full data privacy statement can be found here